Welcome to The Chaos Vanguard

Welcome to The Chaos Vanguard, Please register to apply to the community. Please make sure you have read our requirements before registering/applying as you will have to meet the requirements to join the community. Once completed use the "Register to CV" at the top of the forums. Once your application has been submitted and/or approve please connect to our TeamSpeak 3 Server.

Seams

Seams introduction

• Like 1

You can either call me by my real name Cole, or just Seams is fine. I am 17, but I turn 18 in September. I'm from the states and live in the middle of nowhere in Illinois. I love gaming and hanging out with people that enjoy similar things as me. I'm kind of in a gaming rut at the moment and don't really know what to play. I have over 2500 hours in CSGO and around 1500 in CoD4 (from the good ol' days of promod). I like to think I'm a pretty chill dude :P. If you see me hanging around in Teamspeak, don't be afraid to say hi. I'm a little awkward at first, but once I get to know you a bit, I'm not so bad. I love metal (metalcore, deathcore, power metal, classic metal, and prog). My PC is pretty poo, so luckily most of the games I enjoy are eSports titles and don't require beast computers.

My PC:

CPU: AMD A10-6700

GPU: R7 260x

Ram: 16 GB DDR3 1600mhz

Click here for my Steam profile

If you do add me on Steam, drop a comment on my profile letting me know you're from CV!