We are moving to Discord! this forums will not be around for much longer so please join the discord by clicking here!

Welcome to The Chaos Vanguard

Welcome to The Chaos Vanguard, Please register to apply to the community. Please make sure you have read our requirements before registering/applying as you will have to meet the requirements to join the community. Once completed use the "Register to CV" at the top of the forums. Once your application has been submitted and/or approve please connect to our TeamSpeak 3 Server.

Josh18

Josh Introduction

Hi Chaos Vanguard! 

I'm an 18 year old freelance graphic designer, media curator, gamer and avid Liverpool supporter from the south coast of the UK. I've been gaming for around 10 years, 6 of those have been on a PC, the other 4 we don't speak about as it includes console.

I've been huge into Simulator games and FPS from the word go, from F1 2018, to CS:GO, across the board to Overwatch and LoL. If it's playable on PC I've probably been interested in it at one point. I've been a graphic designer / media curator for around 3 years, I'm self taught and have worked with companies such as HLTV and many Twitter accounts. I'm extremely laid back and love a laugh, I have a sense of dark humour but hey, who doesn't!

I'm big into CS:GO, topping out at LEM and currently sitting at MG1 (don't smurf it's not worth the grind back up) 

Find me on Discord and Teamspeak, drop me a message and i'll gladly chat!! 

Happy gaming!

Josh <3 

giphy.gif