Welcome to The Chaos Vanguard

Welcome to The Chaos Vanguard, Please register to apply to the community. Please make sure you have read our requirements before registering/applying as you will have to meet the requirements to join the community. Once completed use the "Register to CV" at the top of the forums. Once your application has been submitted and/or approve please connect to our TeamSpeak 3 Server.

Sign in to follow this  
Mini

Free Agents

Free Agents

If you are looking for a ranked team, this is the place for you. 
Copy paste the form, fill it in and post it in a reply. You will be added you to the free agents roster. 
This way teams have a structured view of people who are looking for a team, and they can add you in-game.
If you first want to see if there are teams looking for particular roles look here

NOTE: This thread has been updated. If you applied in 2014 and are still a free agent, please re-apply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Name:
League of Legends Name:
Current Rank:
Main Role:
Champions for Main Role (Your top 4 main champs):
Anything else to support your application:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Agent List: (clicking their name will guide you to the accounts)

If you are no longer looking for a team or have joined a team please post here stating you are no longer a free agent. Also, If a free agent is in a registrated teams roster, you will get removed from the free agents roster.

Feel free to poke league moderators with any questions you have.

Forum Name: MichaelBae
League of Legends Name: Captain Anxiety
Current Rank: Plat 5
Main Role: Mid, can play anything
Champions for Main Role (Your top 4 main champs): Anivia, Malz, Ori, Lux
Anything else to support your application: Im happy to shotcall if nobody wants too

Forum Name: Surge
League of Legends Name: Surgeh
Current Rank: plat 4
Main Role: Coach
Anything else to support your application: Looking to help coaching solo/teams. I've coached some teams in the past and would like to help you improving your draft  + macro.

Feel free to add me in game.

Forum Name: Libeer
League of Legends Name: NoBrainers
Current Rank: Silver III
Main Role: Mid
Champions for Main Role (Your top 4 main champs): Orianna, Lux, Vel'Koz, Malzahar

I can also do Support and ADC, tanky tops

League Name:Supremacyz Rank: Gold5 Primary Role: MID Primary Champion Pool: Leblanc,Kassadin,Cassiopeia,TF,Ryze,Talon Secondary Role:ADC Secondary Champion Pool:Twitch,Tristana,Lucian,Xayah and Kalista Availability: Everyday from 3pm EST To 

Forum Name: ZeroDark
League of Legends Name: ZeroDirtyDeeds
Current Rank: silver 5
Main Role: top/fill
Champions for Main Role (Your top 4 main champs): I dont really have any mains i can pretty much play anything and i switch around

Forum Name: Vertula
League of Legends Name: Vertula
Current Rank: Gold
Main Role: ADC
Champions for Main Role (Your top 4 main champs): Ezreal, Vayne, Caitlyn, Corki
Anything else to support your application: I play MID also to a good standard, i can play other roles just not as confident as the others.

Forum Name: Baqir
League of Legends Name: Baqir
Current Rank: Bronze V . Honour Level 2. 
Main Role: Top , mid, bot
Champions for Main Role (Your top 4 main champs): Teemo (top,mid) , Veigar (mid), Annie (Top,mid) , Vilkoze (bot)
Anything else to support your application: My rank dropped because of bad random players. I hope I'll get a good team. 

Sign in to follow this